The 13th Annual Battered Mothers Custody Conference
BMCC XIII: Custody Litigation, Trauma, and Recovery
May 4th, 5th, and 6th, 2018
The Radisson Hotel, 205 Wolf Road, Albany, New York 12205
Now taking reservations - call 877-231-0717 and ask for the special BMCC room rate of $103
Battered Women, Abused Children, and Child Custody:
"A National Crisis"
1. MAKE A DONATION 100% of all donations go to defraying the expenses of running the conference
WAYS TO HELP THE CONFERENCE
Just edit this element to add your own HTML.
1/4 page ads.....$50 each
Please donate a space in your room or car to help a needy battered mother attend BMCC!
There are moms who need rides from just about every state
and many more that need help with lodging. Thank you!
The conference is all-volunteer; all speakers and staff donate their services. We rely on registration fees, donations, and fund raisers to keep the conference running. We do our best to admit everyone to the conference, regardless of financial ability to pay. We also, whenever possible, try to help some needy mothers with lodging and travel costs. BUT WE CAN DO THIS ONLY WITH YOUR HELP!
2. SUPPORT OUR FUNDRAISERS More info to come!
3. DONATE ITEMS TO THE BMCC SILENT AUCTION! Silent Auction Donation Instructions.pdf. Excellent items to contribute include gift cards, arts and crafts items, food baskets, candles, jewelry, tote bags, etc. If you are coming to the conference, bring your donated items with you. If you will not be attending or cannot physically bring your item/s you may mail them to us in advance.
4. PURCHASE ONE OR MORE ADS IN THE BMCC PRINTED PROGRAM!
1/2 page ads.....$75 each
We will contact you with detailed instructions for submitting your ads, graphics, etc.
Questions? Contact Dr. Mo Hannah, BMCC Chair, at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org 518-210-2487
5. BECOME A CO-SPONSOR OF THE CONFERENCE!
Each Co-sponsorship ($125) includes:
--- an exhibition table for the weekend of the conference
--- a listing on the inside front cover of the BMCC conference program
--- a 1/4 page ad in the BMCC conference program
If you or your organization are interested in one or more Co-Sponsorships, please make your purchase/s below, then contact Dr. Mo Hannah for more information email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, 518-210-2487
Copyright 2016 Battered Mothers Custody Conference